latenitewithstede at gmail dot com || @StedeUS on Twitter || Subscribe with RSS

Friday, September 26, 2014

Episode 24 - Raw Leatherworking & Sumptuous Tailoring

This week I roll on from Blacksmithing straight into Leatherworking & Tailoring to give you more in my series on professions in Warlords of Draenor.  I walk through what each profession can make, and how they interact with your Garrison.  I also tour the reagent costs for epic gear and the currency costs for their recipes.  So, if you want to make some cloth or leather gear in Warlords, but aren't entirely sure how it all works, you are in the right place.  Enjoy, and make sure to check back again soon for the next episode!

2 comments:

  1. Another informative podcast.

    I'd like to hear more of your thoughts about how the WOD elementals (e.g. Sorcerous Fire) will play out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I should be able to tackle that question in Episode 26 a little later this week.

    ReplyDelete